Our ambition is to always be able to offer fast delivery opportunities to our customers. This means that your order will always be delivered to the address specified when you place the order.
- Delivery cost is 349 SEK.
- If you happen to enter the wrong address, please contact [email protected] as soon as possible
- Always check the contents of your package when it arrives. Should anything be missing, it is your responsibility to notify customer service within 24 hours of receiving delivery.
- If there is damage to your package, if you suspect that any opened packaging and any content is missing, this must be documented carefully and contact either [email protected] or DHL Freight.
- If an order is not picked up and returned to us, we charge a return fee for this.
Your order is always delivered with DHL Freight unless otherwise chosen. This means that your order is normally sent 1-3 working days within Sweden and picked up at your nearest DHL representative.
- Please note that orders placed during weekends are sent at the earliest on the next weekday.
- When ordering engraving and specially ordered products, the delivery time varies between 2-6 working days.
- You can always track your package through the link attached to your order confirmation. Note that it can take 24 - 48 hours for the status to be updated.
I have not received any order or delivery confirmation.
How do I get in touch with Klarna?
You can either send an email to Klarna or call 08-120 120 10. Their opening hours are: Mon-Fri 9.00 - 12.00, 13.00 - 16.30
How do I get in touch with Payson?
Why can I not pay by invoice?
If your purchase is not approved when you choose to pay by invoice, it can be due to a couple of different reasons.
1. To buy against an invoice, you must be 18 years old.
2. The address you entered is incorrect, only for payment against the invoice is the registered address accepted.
3. You have exceeded the maximum invoice amount. As this can vary and if you want to know your maximum amount, contact Klarna on 08-120 120 00 or Payson on 08-470 94 00
4. You have entered an incorrect social security number. Remember that the social security number is checked against the address you are registered at, these two must therefore be matched for the invoice purchase to go through.
5. Klarna or Payson (which we use for invoice purchases), do not approve your credit.
How do I make a return?
When purchasing jewelry from the website, you have a 30-day right of withdrawal that applies from the time you have received an item that you have ordered.
It’s important to note that shipping costs are not covered by By Billgren when sent back, so we suggest using your local post office for the best service and tracking ID.
When you want to make a return you need to do the following:
What should I do if my jewelry is broken?
What materials are used to create By Billgren's jewelery?
- Genuin leather
Genuine gemstones (in all our bead bracelets)
Is the steel nickel free?
Nickel is a silver-white high-gloss metal that was used i.a. in the manufacture of stainless steel. All jewelery and jewelery sold in the EU has a requirement to be nickel tested and approved according to EU rules. Nickel-tested products may therefor contain a small amount of nickel. All jewelry sold by by Billgren follows the EU directive regarding nickel.
SMALL 18 cm - Fits a teenager or someone with a narrow wrist. Women often choose size 18 cm in our Save The Ocean bracelets.
MEDIUM 19 cm - Fits the man with a normal wrist.
LARGE 21 cm - Fits the man with rough wrists.